Submission InstructionsPlease go to the MCMVS 2016 CMT submission website to start a new submission or modify an existing one.
We invite contributions on the topic of visual surveillance, with special emphasis on video analysis from moving cameras. More specifically, topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Video analytics for body-worn cameras in law enforcement
- Wearable cameras, .Personal Imaging., sousveillance, and metasensing
- Safety and security systems based on moving cameras
- Video summarization, search and retrieval on moving cameras
- Vehicle classification and license plate recognition from dash cameras
- Video analytics for surveillance drones
- Anomaly detection based on mobile visual sensors
- Multiple sensor fusion
- Crowd analysis based on moving cameras
- Object detection, tracking, and classification from moving cameras
- Humanistic Intelligence (HI) and veillance integrity
- Privacy and social implications
We invite submissions of original papers (maximum of 8 pages, using the CVPR 2016 format). Accepted submissions will be presented as oral talks or posters at the workshop. All submissions are subject to a double-blind review process by the program committee.